Hello Sota people!
We are ONE day away from the Minnesota State Fair! Sota Clothing is so excited to be joining in on the Great Minnesota Get-Together this year, we thought we’d fill you in on some important information regarding Sota and details about the state fair in general. This year, Sota will be offering brand new products made exclusively for the state fair. Below we have listed some state fair info we think may be helpful to you, such as: general information, new foods at the fair this year, and where to find the Sota Caravan!
Here are the basics:
- The Sota Caravan will be located in the North Woods sector of the fairgrounds, very close to the lumberjack show (on Cooper St. and close to Randall Ave.)
- See map here
- The fair will start on August 25 and end on September 5 (12 days of fun!)
- The fair grounds are open from 6am until midnight
- The Sota Caravan will be open from 9am - 9pm
- Regular fair-time admission is $13 for adults, $11 for seniors and kids, and Free for children under 5 years old
- Discount admission days are on August 25, 29, 30, 31 and on September 1 and 5
- For a list of discount themes, click here
- You can find all the new fair foods for 2016 here
- For more state fair information visit: http://www.mnstatefair.org/
We encourage you to stop by and say hello to the Sota Crew!