There is no better place to spend your summer months than Minnesota, home of the Boundary Waters, The Twins, and of course, Sebastian Joe’s Ice Cream. Check out sota clothing’s ultimate guide to “Fun-Minnesota-Summer-Adventures” below.
All good adventures include food. It’s just a fact. Here are some of our favorite Minnesota food and drink stops to complete any summer adventure.
We can all agree that Summer is the greatest time to explore our wonderful state and all of its natural beauty. While the list of outdoor highlights in Minnesota is endless, here are a few to get you started on your “adventure-ing”.
Pro tip: these are spectacular places for a family photo op!
- Take a drive up to the North Shore and hike the Superior Hiking Trail that overlooks Bean and Bear Lake
- Camp in the green and nature-focused, Taylor’ Falls State Park
- Check out some art at the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. When you are done there, head to the rooftop of the Walker Art Museum and play some mini golf through different sculptures
- Sample and sip wine at the Schram Winery in Waconia, MN
- Visit the sacred national park of Minnesota, the Boundary Waters -perfect for camping, canoeing, and hiking
- Grab your binoculars and head to the National Eagle Center in Wabasha, Minnesota
School is out and entertaining your kids has become your full-time job again. Let us help! Save this list for when your kids need to get out of the house and you are lacking inspiration.
- Meet all sorts of furry friends at the Minnesota Zoo
- Test out the fun playgrounds at Rainbow Play Stations
- Take out a pedal boat at Centennial Lakes
- Learn about the elements, space, dinosaurs and so much more at the Minnesota Science Museum
- Pick fresh strawberries at Wahlfors Raspberry Farm
- Cool off at one of the many splash pads around Minnesota
- Visit a pizza farm!
- Pet animals at Sustainable Safari in Maplewood, MN
- Ride the water slides at Apple Valley, Edina, St. Louis Park, or Crystal Community Centers
We hope you enjoy our recommendations. Be sure to tag us on your socials when you post at our favorite Minnesota spots. One last thing…don’t forget to share your Minnesota love by stopping at our Sota retail store in St. Louis Park or Stillwater, Minnesota!
Author: Kate Corona