- sota clothing/Classic State store: 10 person capacity
- when the store is at capacity, customers will receive a pager that will send an alert when space has become available
- Doc's Hall: 10 person capacity
- When the retail store is at max capacity, shoppers will be given a pager and asked to wait at the Doc's Hall Lounge (adjacent to the store). Doc's Hall is a cozy, historic setting where shoppers can kick back and rest, or start in on shopping select sota clothing styles that will be on display. All sota clothing merchandise in Doc's Hall can be brought with you to purchase at the sota clothing retail store.
- Environmental controls
- Our team of highly-skilled sanitizers will be disinfecting high trafficked areas in the shop throughout the day.
- Ceiling fans are installed to circulate air flow within both the sota clothing store and Doc's Hall.
- Entry way doors will be propped open as weather permits.
- Multiple air purifiers will be operating in all shopping spaces.
- Automated hand sanitizing station for customer use inside sota clothing store.
- Skip the lines and have a personalized shopping experience with even fewer people before the store officially opens
- Access to the sota store and Doc's Hall shopping spaces
- 8 person limit/time slot
- 30 minute time slots
- each time slot reservation is for one person, if multiple persons are in your shopping party each person will need their own reservation (kids included)
- Early Shopping Hours:
- Black Friday: 8am - 10:30am
- Saturday: 8am - 10am
- Grab a shopping slot now!
Our sota store will be open 7 days week beginning November 16th.
Curbside pickup service available 7 days a week.
Store exclusive items seen on our social media channels can be purchased over the phone (952-446-7836) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't already, be sure to subscribe to our email list so you can stay in the loop about Black Friday weekend discounts as soon as they are released! This holiday season is going to demand greater creativity and diligence from us all, but we are grateful to be in it with you.